Location: Bristol, Stevenage, or Bolton
Salary: Up to £55,000 p/a + benefits (Excellent Bonus, Pension & more)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We currently have an exciting opportunity for Systems Engineers of all levels to join a world class technical engineering company based in Bristol. This role will be important to developing capabilities to help protect national interests and global security. This could be just what you are looking for?
As part of our Systems Design Emerging Portfolio & Capability function you will deliver systems engineering expertise to projects focussing on the front end of the product life cycle, designing the latest Complex Weapons capabilities for the UK and partner nation Armed Forces in response to advanced threats in all domains (Air, Land, Sea).
Whether embedded in a multi-disciplinary team, or leading an individual work package, you will gain broad engineering experience, engaging stakeholders, co-ordinating technology specialists, and developing advanced systems engineering techniques. There are also opportunities to lead teams, and play a part in developing the engineers of the future.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Hybrid working pattern: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working.
- Friendly environment!
- Restaurant, On site Medical Centre, Parking / Easy Access to train station, Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop, Sports & Social Club and More
Skills and qualifications required from the following:
- Degree qualification in an Electronics, Systems, Maths or Science related subject with Systems engineering experience in any of the following skill areas:
- Requirements and Use Case analysis
- Concept assessment and design trade studies
- System architecture design and functional modelling
- Performance assessment and systems behaviour analysis
- Verification, Validation and Certification
- Model based engineering techniques, including MBSE
- Broader engineering management experience is welcome, particularly gained through leadership of work packages, integration of complex activities or, managing technical relationships with customers or suppliers.
You should be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.