Salary: Up to £48,000 P/A + Overtime, Bonus, and benefits
Hours: 37 hours per week
Are you looking for an exciting career move with a world class technology company developing products that are critical to UK defence and security? If yes, then this could be for you. We are currently looking for a Systems Design Task Package Manager.
The Systems Design Task Package Manager will manage a Systems Design team involved in aircraft systems integration. This programme is a critical programme, and part of the company long term business strategy.
The Systems Design Task Package Manager will plan and deliver several tasks associated with integrating this safety critical product on to a new Aircraft platform. These include platform systems integration, gaining product knowledge, understanding the processes and methods used internally, and of national and international agencies.
You will have the opportunity to work with a pan-European customer and supplier base, as well as gain industry leading training and development, with mobility between roles and programmes actively encouraged.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop
- Sports & Social Club and More…
Duties (Include but not limited to)
- System level requirements capture & specification,
- Software level requirements capture, specification, test, analysis, and reporting,
- Pre-trial performance modelling and high-risk Area modelling,
- Trials data analysis and reporting.
- Manage a team of up to 2 people to deliver the above tasks.
- Day to day collaborate with other internal and external design authorities and stakeholders.
Requirements (Include but not limited to)
- Strong logical and analytical skills to address the technical nature of the work.
- Good attention to detail in textual (requirements) and logical (software test) contexts.
- Strong report writing skills to clearly convey technical information.
- Basic project management knowledge, including planning, or an aspiration to learn and develop this skill on-the-job.
- Flexible, onsite working will be required to access the classified information required to do the job.
- Training will be offered (if lacking experience);
- IBM DOORS systems engineering tool.
- MATLAB and Simulink (in particular statecharts).
- Analyse telemetry using tools such as MATLAB.
- Run code-based performance models (not MBSE) and analyse output using MATLAB.
Please Note: Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, this position requires candidates to be able to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens or UK dual national. Applicants who meet these criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
Please note: Due to the occasional high number of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.