Salary: Up to £55,000 P/A + benefits (plus Overtime, Flexi and Bonus)
Hours: 37 hours per week
Do you want to join a business, who value inclusivity, a three-time gold investor in people award winner, an advocate of supporting women in engineering and developing their people to be the best they can be?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Systems Verification Engineer to join an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / manufacturing business that are in a position of sustained growth.
The role of a Verification Engineer is to work across the systems, software, and hardware domains to own the verification domain and deliver evidence to support critical deliveries to customers. You will be expected to run the verification activities as well as supporting the resolution of queries from customers and other areas of the business.
This exciting role as a Systems Verification Engineer, includes development of test procedures against systems & software requirements, creation of test strategies, operating within laboratories with the hardware, and test systems, supporting the acceptance and certification of the product, and ensuring technical publications are valid.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged
- Light and airy university type campus
- Friendly environment
- Restaurant, On site Medical Centre, Parking / Easy Access to train station, Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop, Sports & Social Club and More
What you will be doing:
- Understand and perform the verification stages of the design lifecycle
- Define clear test procedures and strategies
- Own tasks and deliver results, managing activities of the verification team
- Use DOORS (or similar engineering requirements capture tools) to manage verification scenarios, test procedures, and evidence collection
- Work within a laboratory environment with software and electronic equipment
- Validate technical publications against product requirements and behaviour
- Manage individual work packages assigned to you
- Run peer and design reviews
- Limit technical risks through application of mitigation strategies
- Champion system engineering processes and toolsets
- Ideally degree educated in a STEM related subject, or to HND or equivalent
- Experience in Systems Verification activities such as developing test strategies and test procedures
- Experience of using DOORS to manage verification scenarios, test procedures and other verification related information.
- Experience of working in a laboratory environment
- Experience of work package management
- Experience of technical certification and validation of technical documentation
- Knowledge and experience of leading other engineers motivationally and technically
You will need to obtain UK Security Clearance for this role. This will require you to either be a UK Citizen or a UK Dual Citizen. Some restrictions may apply.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment