Salary: Up to £60,000 P/A + benefits (including bonus, and pension)
Hours: 37 Hours per week
We’re working with a world leading, Stevenage based, technical engineering organisation, with 10000 staff across Europe. They have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Principal Software Safety Engineer.
It’s an amazing business. They have a customer order book stretching for several years, with healthy profits and balance sheet. They are stable with steady controlled growth and that’s exceptional right now.
- Manage and develop software safety across multiple specialist areas inc. Embedded, Command and Control and Mission Planning systems.
- Co-ordinate safety-related activities across multiple projects and product variants.
- Hands-on role, requiring a combination of technical and organisational/inter-personal skills.
- Develop software safety processes for the adoption of new technology.
- Supporti multiple projects covering actuation systems, launchers and weapon controllers
- Relevant degree and significant experience in safety-related/critical reports and arguments.
- Responsible for the delivery of (software) safety cases working with European partners.
- Openness and traceability of safety arguments you produce, demonstrate unshakeable integrity.
- You will favour a collaborative, open approach to development and be able to inspire others.
Benefits of working here
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Generally accepted they have a great restaurant
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops and onsite shop
- Sports & Social Club
- There’s more…
Rules onsite require sole British Citizens. You will be required to undergo security clearance.
Due to occasional high volumes of applications, it’s difficult to reply to everyone. If we haven’t been in touch within a week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. Thanks for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.