Hours 37 Hours per week pro rata
Salary Up to £65,000 (+ bonus, overtime (dependant on level) & good pension)
The client needs a software engineer working autonomously to develop and maintain software modelling and the development of an in-house tools’ suite. Tools include design modelling, auto-code generation, and data analysis. These tools support continuous integration and proving activities.
The company has a customer order book of several years and good profits. They are stable with controlled growth and a great pension & bonus. It is world leading, technical, scientific engineering enterprise and has a Software Engineer Tooling position.
There is a strong emphasis on development and training.
Required: Software Engineer: tooling
- Passion for tooling, innovation, and critical thought to solve complex software problems.
- Desire to design, develop & implement tools to support automated development.
- Work independently and with initiative to deliver solutions.
- Interact with interact customers.
- Experience of configuration management, eager to learn key technologies. Current tools use; Ada, Java, Rhapsody, XML, Motif, etc.
What is in it for you.
- It is a high-profile position.
- You will control your domain with the authority to innovate with freedom.
- The position is a key capability supporting a range of projects and people simultaneously.
- Evaluate new software technologies and techniques for inclusion or update of your tool suite.
Benefits of working here
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops and onsite shop
- Sports & Social Club
- Wherever possible they blend on-site & remote working
Rules onsite require British Citizenship. Dual nationals can apply for this position, and you will be required to undergo UK Security Clearance.
Due to occasional high volumes of applications, it is difficult to reply to everyone. If we have not been in touch within a week, then you have not been successful on this occasion. Thanks for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.