Senior Project Lead
Salary: £60,000 to £70,000 (depending on experience)
A bonus of up to 21% of base salary
Pension of maximum total (employer and employee) contribution of up to 14%
Parental benefits include up to 26 weeks of full pay for maternity, paternity, adoption, neonatal and shared parental leave.
Fantastic site facilities, including subsidised meals, free car parking and much more….
Excellent career progression and development opportunities
We may be able to offer a relocation package for this role.
Hybrid working pattern: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working; typically for this role you will work 2-3 days on-site.
Senior Project Lead Role
A fantastic Software Project Leader opportunity has arisen to join our Software Product Lines and Capability Function in Bristol, to manage multiple software developments of common software products (product lines).
This is a senior engineering leader role where you will be able to showcase and develop your technical leadership abilities whilst helping to deliver game-changing defence capabilities for our many customers. You will have the opportunity to apply your technical skills and share best practices across several projects across different domains within the UK software directorate.
We invite you to apply to join a team with a great balance of new insights and in-depth experience which promotes a highly dynamic working environment.
There are plenty of opportunities to take part in special interest groups and communities of practice to improve the way we develop and deliver software in a variety of subjects.
Senior Project Lead experience required.
- We are looking for a software leader to coordinate multiple software teams, aligning them with overall business objectives, define software roadmaps, resource management and planning.
- Ensure that a Software Engineering Design for Modularity and Reuse (DMR) approach is taken for the Software Product Lines.
- You should have experience of the whole software life cycle from concept to end-of-life including provision of training and knowledge transfer material. You might have gained this experience from working as a senior software team leader, software architect, or software project/programme manager.
- Experience in leading and coordinating
- Experience in the management, reporting, and agreement of workload forecasts, estimating, planning, resourcing and spend.
This vacancy requires the applicant as a minimum to be a British Citizen or a Dual UK national with British citizenship and capable of achieving security clearance.
This company can offer you a fantastic chance to grow, develop and fulfil your career within a dynamic engineering environment and provide ongoing training, development, and progression opportunities.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment