Location: Bolton (with hybrid working)
Salary: Up to £60,000 P/A + Excellent Bonus, and benefits (Some home working)
Hours: 37 hours per week
Working with a world leading, technical engineering organisation, we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Engineering Project Manager to drive the design, development, and delivery of our highly complex electronic sub-systems, from concept through into full production. You will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package and the opportunity to develop your career with options of team leadership in the future.
The Senior Engineering Project Manager will be acting as the primary interface for several key internal and external stakeholders, whilst co-ordinating multiple resources from various disciplines across the business to deliver on time, on cost and on quality. The Senior Engineering Project Manager will be passionate about what they do and committed to deliver on our promises to our customers.
This role is a great opportunity to make a real contribution to the success of a talented multi-disciplinary team. Depending on your experience and expertise in the Project Management domain, you may be assigned a Delivery Team Lead role where you will be responsible for delivering a portfolio of work packages. This will also give you the opportunity to provide both leadership and support to other project managers and project co-ordinators within the Electronic Engineering function.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- Restaurant, On site Medical Centre, Parking / Easy Access to train station, Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop, Sports & Social Club and More
Duties include but not limited to.
- Ensuring Product/Equipment delivery timescales, functionality and performance are met.
- Ensuring Development budgets, Risk Management and Product Quality are all achieved.
- Product industrialisation and handover to manufacturing including production test solution/s is achieved.
- External subcontract management and supply chain management is supported.
- Timely and applicable project reporting is provided.
- Staff development activities are supported.
Skills and Qualifications
- We are looking for someone who has:
- Strong engineering background.
- Experience of Project Management best practice: Risk Management, Stakeholder Management, Compliance Management, Configuration Management and Earned Value Management.
- Experience of delivering significant project/programmes on time and to cost.
- Experience of project management across the various phases; from project conception and initiation to project close.
- Whilst not essential, a Project Management qualification would be highly beneficial (PRINCE2, APM, PMI)
Please only apply if you qualify and willing to gain UK security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future. There may be some cases where UK / Dual Nationality can be considered but some restrictions may apply.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.