Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 P/A + benefits (plus Overtime, Flexi and Bonus)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced RF Systems Engineer to join an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / manufacturing business that are in a position of sustained growth.
As part of the Data Links Systems team, you will work on the specification, acquisition and testing of innovative radio-frequency systems which will be integrated into new systems for a high-profile European programme. You’ll be working with customers to define and manage their requirements and take the systems through development activities, including system prediction and assessments. You’ll then support in-service trials and tests and resolve customer queries and issues.
The RF Systems Engineer will need to bring systems engineering or systems design experience, together with knowledge of RF systems or RF component design. While not essential, some experience with data links or similar technology like satellite communication systems would be beneficial.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company at the forefront of the UK and European defence industry and working in a diverse team of like-minded Engineers with a real mix of experience and expertise. The main system you will work on initially is due to enter service in the next couple of years, so you will be able to see the result of your work in the form of a real, in-service product.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop
- Sports & Social Club and More
RF Systems Engineer Skills Required
- Degree level qualification in relevant engineering field (equivalent experience would be considered)
- Radio-frequency engineering experience (ideally system level, but component design would be considered)
- It would be beneficial if you had experience with data links or similar communications technology (satellite communications for example)
You should be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance
Please note: Due to the occasional high number of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment