Salary: £38,000 - £50,000 + benefits (Overtime, Bonus, Pension & more)
Hours: 37 hours per week
Are you looking for an exciting career developing passive radar and infrared / electro-optic sensors? If yes, then this could be for you. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an engineer to help develop technology that is highly critical to critical national security product performance. This could be just what you are looking for? If interested, then please read on.
The RF Systems Engineer will join a team developing ground-breaking systems for future concept weapon programmes. You will be developing and agreeing the technical design requirements for passive radar and infrared / electro-optic sensors concepts. The technologies you help to develop will defend against maritime and land threats.
The RF Systems Engineer will be supported with excellent career development opportunities and will be working with exciting new technology and have real influence on the early development of a long-term engineering programme. This is a high-profile programme, critical to success as a company over the coming years, so the exposure and development opportunities are huge.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop
- Sports & Social Club and More
Typical activities include:
- You will be developing subsystem requirements for a multi-sensor seeker (including passive RF and EO) and delivering system designs made up of complex integrated subsystems.
- You will support engineering studies to help justify requirement flow down and manage requirement trade-offs in DOORS.
Skills and qualifications required from the following:
- Degree qualified in Electronics, Physics or similar
- Systems Engineering experience especially RF systems requirements management.
- RF experience.
- EO experience (desirable but not essential).
- While not essential, it would be useful if you had an awareness of technologies such as guidance, control, or navigation, and some MATLAB/ Simulink experience.
You should be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future.
Please note: Due to the occasional high number of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.