Salary: £30,000 - £50,000 P/A + benefits (Including Bonus, Overtime, Pension)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for a Systems Engineer with experience in RF Technology to join an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / manufacturing business that are in a position of sustained growth.
The RF/LO Systems Engineer will bring technical experience and an appreciation of how these technical challenges fit into the bigger picture; in particular, someone who is adept with EM or RF modelling and design tools.
The RF/LO Systems Engineer will be involved in Interesting and exciting work, providing the opportunity to work on some truly innovative and world-class technology, as well the opportunity to gain excellent training opportunities in a broad range of relevant subjects; achieved through formal training courses and/or self-managed learning as well developing new skills through interaction with specialist areas within the business.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop
- Sports & Social Club and More
An experienced engineer or scientist with the following attributes:
- Preferably you will hold a higher degree (e.g., Masters or PhD) in physical sciences or engineering.
- Ideally you have prior experience in RCS Design, Survivability, Low Observability, familiarity with radar, or Antenna Design.
- You should have familiarity with at least some of the well-known computer simulation codes (such as, CST MWS, MATLAB, COMSOL, PSPICE).
- A track-record of comfortably melding science and engineering aspirations, with the realistic need to deliver within time, cost, and performance constraints.
- Proven delivery of technical work packages and projects with successful technical work delivered both individually and as part of a team.
- Experience of exploring new technical challenges and finding new and effective approaches and solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, highly familiar with Office software; able to understand and communicate complex subject matter to both experienced personnel and those less familiar.
- Ideally you would also be experienced in leading or undertaking Systems Engineering studies.
- Also advantageous would be the ability to step back from day-to-day aspects, view the bigger picture context and navigate a successful course through complex and changing requirements.
- Hands-on practical / laboratory skills would be a bonus.
For this role, candidates must be willing to undertake the DV (Developed Vetting) security clearance process.
You will need to be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future.
Please note: Due to the occasional high number of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.