Salary: £30,000 - £48,000 P/A + benefits (Including Bonus, Overtime, Pension)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for a Systems Engineer with experience in RF Technology to join an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / manufacturing business that are in a position of sustained growth.
The Systems Engineer will employ their ability to see the bigger picture whilst understanding the detail to many and varied issues at all stages of the CADMID cycle. The RF (Radio Frequency) & LO (Low Observability) Systems Engineer will undertake a wide variety of systems tasks across several highly classified areas.
The Systems Engineer will be involved in Interesting and exciting work, giving you the opportunity to work on some truly innovative and world-class technology, as well the opportunity to gain excellent training opportunities in a broad range of relevant subjects; achieved through formal training courses and/or self-managed learning as well developing new skills through interaction with specialist areas within the business
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop
- Sports & Social Club and More
Duties include but not limited to:
- Concept definition – Understanding the customer’s need and jointly maturing capability solutions which offer revolutionary advantages using emerging RF and LO technologies.
- Capability & trade studies – Understanding how key technologies may perform in current and future scenarios.
- Technology road mapping & costing – Understand how key technologies can be developed, proven, manufactured, and supported within the wider company and MOD environments.
- Degree Qualified in a technical engineering discipline such as Electronics, Optronics, Physics or similar, with a passion for technology
- Creativity, imagination & problem-solving skills
- Adaptability & willingness to deal with fluidity in fast paced environments
- Capability and Trade Studies
- Early Life-cycle Systems / Concept Definition experience
- Record of successful technical work delivered individually and/or as part of a team
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and often from a blank sheet of paper
- Proven delivery of technical programmes
- Ability to step back from day to day aspects, view the bigger picture context and navigate a successful course through complex and changing requirements
You will need to be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future.
Please note: Due to the occasional high amount of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment