Salary: Up to £48,000 P/A + Overtime, Bonus, and benefits
Hours: 37 hours per week
Are you looking for an exciting career move where you will be leading a requirements and Verification team on a major technical project that is critical to UK defence and security? If yes, then this could be for you.
The Requirements and Verification Lead is accountable for capturing and maintaining the stakeholder and Weapon System requirements and verification strategy for a major project and reports directly to the Head of department.
There will be an opportunity to develop strong product knowledge, and have the chance to develop a new network, internal and external to the business as well as internationally. You will also gain practical experience of Agile principles and supporting frameworks on a Project that is instrumental to how the business is moving forward.
The business believes in supporting their staff with leadership and management skills development, and encourages and supports chartership application, where applicable.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop
- Sports & Social Club and More…
Duties (Include but not limited to)
- As the project enters the Assessment Phase, you will be responsible for Leading the Requirements & Verification Team, defining/maintaining the Requirements Management Process thereby providing governance to the wider Project team and interfacing with Systems Capability & Requirements community to ensure best practice is applied.
- In the tight timescales afforded by the project you will be able to actively demonstrate that Customer deliverables relating to requirements and verification are delivered On Time, On Cost & On Quality.
Requirements (Include but not limited to)
- Degree qualification (or equivalent experience) in relevant engineering field.
- Experience in use of Requirements Management tools (DOORS, PLM) with report generation using RPE beneficial.
- Ability to develop requirements collaboratively with partners.
- Understanding of design assurance strategies and proven track record of team management.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact both technically and programmatically with customers, technical experts, equipment teams, senior management, and Function partners.
Please Note: Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, this position requires candidates to be able to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens or UK dual national. Applicants who meet these criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
Please note: Due to the occasional high number of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.