Salary: Up to £55,000 P/A + excellent benefits
Hours: 37 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for a Programme Manager to join an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / manufacturing business that are in a position of sustained growth.
The Programme Manager will lead the winning and delivery of warhead research, design development and manufacturing programmes, and will be focused on acquiring and delivering delegated Design Authority work packages, to time, cost, and quality.
The Programme Manager will be responsible for defining requirements for, and to research, design, develop and qualify Complex Warheads for the business in the UK and their international customers and partners.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- Restaurant, On site Medical Centre, Parking / Easy Access to train station, Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop, Sports & Social Club and More…
What to expect:
- You will be working closely with Business and Performance managers and project controllers, ensuring that projects and work packages conducted are delivered on time, cost, and quality.
- The opportunity to apply, gain experience and as necessary undertake training and development in all aspects of project management.
- An opportunity to establish new ways of working; adopting different methodology from other departments and equipment teams.
- Involvement in all stages of the warhead equipment lifecycle from technology and concept studies, through design development and qualification, to manufacture of prototypes and series production.
- A phenomenal opportunity to work with customers, suppliers, partners, SME's and academia
- International working with colleagues in the UK and France, customers, suppliers, and partners across Europe, including Italy and Germany
- Experience in programme management or other business/technical related areas.
- The ability to work independently whilst also leading and inspiring small teams including within suppliers and other functions.
- Experience of the following project management toolsets (or equivalent):
- Primavera P6 (schedule), SAP (PS) (cost control), ARM (Risk Management) and 4Cast (Resources).
- Someone with a proactive nature, able to challenge constructively and appropriately, identifying problems and providing solutions.
- Organisational skills are critical for the role to help lead and deliver activities confidently and efficiently.
You will need to be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future. UK Dual nationals with 5 years continuous UK residency may be considered.
Please note: Due to the occasional high number of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment