Location: Stevenage, or Bristol or Bolton
Salary: Up to £60,000 P/A + benefits (including Pension, and excellent Bonus)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Product Safety & Telemetry Lead to join a world leading innovative business, critical to national security. This could be just what you are looking for? The opportunity will present the successful applicant with the environment to realise their potential and grow with the business. Are you interested?
The purpose of the Safety Systems and Telemetry Product Lead is to own the definition and delivery of product strategies and influence future project roadmaps and portfolio decisions, ensuring our technology remains state of the art and cost effective.
Working to an agreed product line strategy, you will lead and shape new proposals for architectural solutions to the point of acceptance by Project and Delivery Team across a diverse product range.
This role will give you the opportunity to work on some of the most advanced engineering products in the field of Safety Systems and Telemetry. You will use and develop your knowledge across multiple business domains, becoming the technical authority for Electronic Engineering (EE) for Safety Systems and Telemetry equipment and product lines.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- Restaurant, On site Medical Centre, Parking / Easy Access to train station, Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop, Sports & Social Club and More
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven experience in the design and of electronics, preferably in the defence industry with knowledge of the product sector.
- Demonstrated experience of defining product strategies and road maps as well as shaping new proposals for architectural solutions to acceptance.
- Strategic thinker with strong influencing skills across peer groups and into senior management.
- Ability to write clear and concise engineering documentation and present to all levels of the business.
- Experience of influencing programmes and future projects
- Experience of stakeholder management, both in the UK and internationally.
- The ability to connect multiple programmes and business functions to deliver to a common goal and identify future opportunities.
- The ability to challenge established processes and internal attitudes.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with academia, SME’s, and potential suppliers, assessing value for business.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.