Salary: £38,000 - £50,000 + benefits (Overtime, Bonus, Pension & more)
Hours: 37 hours per week
Are you looking for an exciting career developing RF / Microwave products on a fast-paced programme? If yes, then this could be for you. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an RF / Microwave systems engineer to help develop technology that is highly critical to national security product performance. This could be just what you are looking for? If interested, then please get in touch.
You'll work on new products in a fast-paced programme within a dynamic team to develop RF/microwave sub-systems as part of product development activities. This requires an engineer with broad skills in RF/microwave design with experience of designing sub-units mixed with analogue/digital electronics, programmable devices and MMIC technologies.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- Restaurant, On site Medical Centre, Parking / Easy Access to train station, Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop, and Sports & Social Club plus More
Typical activities include:
- This role offers an opportunity to be part of a successful team working at the forefront of technology, developing new and innovative solutions from complex requirements.
- You will gain experience in exciting technologies and hardware engineering design and integration practices.
- You will be involved in various stages of product development from the concept stage through hardware design, development, proving including manufacture.
- There will be opportunities for travel both within the UK and abroad in support of design, integration, and manufacture.
- You will have the opportunity for career progression with formal and on the job training.
Skills and qualifications required from the following:
- Degree qualified in Electronics, Physics or similar
- Systems Engineering experience especially RF systems requirements management.
- RF experience.
- While not essential, it would be useful if you had an awareness of technologies such as guidance, control, or navigation, and some MATLAB/ Simulink experience.
You should be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future.
Please note: Due to the occasional high number of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.