Salary: £38,000 - £48,000 + benefits (Overtime, Bonus, Pension & more)
Hours: 37 hours per week
Are you looking for an exciting career integrating complex RF Seeker systems / Radar systems into a wider system? If yes, then this could be for you. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an engineer to work as an Integration Engineer for a world leading business, critical to national security. This could be just what you are looking for? If interested, then please read on.
The Principal Seeker Integration Engineer will be a key component to ongoing integration activities on a cutting edge and exciting Seeker development program. You will be part of the team pushing the boundaries to create UK firsts, and defining the baseline for future RF and multimode Seekers for years to come.
There will be interesting challenges every day and adapting is a continuous journey of professional development, where there is an excellent opportunity to drive innovation because these challenges have not been solved before.
The Integration Engineer will be part of a highly passionate, supportive, and knowledgeable team with a multi-disciplinary background. The team has plenty of knowledge to share as well as being open to new ideas and improvements. The company understand that flexibility benefits their people, teams and the business; wherever possible they will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop
- Sports & Social Club and More
Typical activities include:
- You will lead other integration engineers in planning and conducting the hardware, software, and firmware integration of a state-of-the-art Seeker system.
- You will be testing early Seeker sub-systems before building up to a full Seeker and conducting system level testing, working with the System design team to carry out analysis to demonstrate achievable performance of the final product.
Skills and qualifications required from the following:
- Degree qualified in electronics, physics, mathematics, or a similar subject.
- Experience in at least one of the following areas:
- System integration of complex systems (specifically radar is desirable).
- Hardware design/ system design of radar systems.
- Analysis/performance prediction of complex systems based on real-world test results.
- Ideally, you will also have some experience of managing others in an engineering team.
You should be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future.
Please note: Due to the occasional high number of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.