Location: Bristol, Avon
Salary: Up to £48,000 P/A + benefits (Including Bonus, Overtime, Pension)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for a Principal EMC Project Engineer working for an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / technology business that are in a position of sustained growth.
The Principal EMC Project Engineer, will work with a knowledgeable team of expert EMC project and test engineers, participating in research or investigation studies. The Principal EMC Project Engineer will also represent the EMC department during discussions with the MoD or export customer. If you are looking for a long-term role, working with a flexible interesting employer then this would suit you.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop
- Sports & Social Club and More
Duties (Include but not limited to)
- Responsible for managing assigned milestone deliverables associated with EMC Engineering activities.
- Act as focal point and expert for EMC requirements for the project teams
- Write Environmental Requirement Specifications (ERS’s) and subsequent documentation including EMC Control Plans, Proving Plans, Proving Requirements and Proving Instructions in support of product development and qualification
- Oversee EMC qualification testing ensuring evidence will be suitable for our customers.
- Work across functional and international boundaries to resolve complex technical problems using analytical tools.
- Support other EMC project engineers in your own area of expertise
Requirements (Include but not limited to)
- Knowledge in the application of a military EMC standard to system, sub-system or equipment level (e.g. Defence Standard 59-41 / 59-411, AECTP500, Mil-Std-461, RTCA DO160 / EUROCAE ED-14).
- Professional manner and adaptability when the project needs are evolving
- Thorough understanding of the EMC environment life cycle.
- Good communication skills at all level both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work to defined deadlines and within budget limits
You should be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future.
Please note; Due to the occasional high amount of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.