Salary: £38,000 - £48,000 + benefits (Bonus, Overtime, Pension & more)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Platform Integration Lead, to join a world class technical engineering company based in Stevenage. The Platform Integration lead will be responsible for leading the integration of a critical capability into the UK MoD and support the development of a key element of the future business product portfolio.
The Platform Integration Lead will be crucial to the delivery of a key capability to the UK armed forces. Within this role, you will be ideally positioned to significantly develop your technical competencies and the forging of strong working relationships with multiple internal and international partners. The Platform Integration Lead will be working on a fast paced, exciting programme that offers the opportunity to work with several key technologies that will form a key element of the future business product portfolio. There is also the opportunity for further professional growth in line with personal development plans available when required.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop
- Sports & Social Club and More
Typical activities include:
- The Platform Integration Lead will be responsible for the technical development and delivery of the weapon integration activity onto the designated aircraft.
- The Platform Integration Lead will act as the primary technical interface with Platform Design Organisations, working with multiple partners internally within the business, and externally across industry, UK MoD, and UK airworthiness authorities to ensure the objectives of the integration programme are achieved.
Skills and qualifications required from the following:
- Ideally, degree qualified in a relevant discipline such as physics, electronics, mathematics, or aerospace engineering.
- Knowledge and experience of product development programs
- Experience of work package management delivery
- Knowledge of systems engineering, product design, programme management, air-platform integration, environmental clearance, certification, firing trials.
- Proactive strategic thinker with enthusiasm, positivity, and drive.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills.
- Team leadership skills with ability to lead/facilitate multi-disciplined teams to deliver.
You should be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future.
Please note: Due to the occasional high number of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.