Salary: £30,000 - £48,000 P/A + benefits (Including Bonus, Overtime, Pension)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for a Platform Integration Lead to join an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / manufacturing business that are in a position of sustained growth.
The Platform Integration Lead will be leading a focused team to deliver a weapons integration programme, working closely with specialists both within the company and customer organisations.
This is an opportunity for someone with good knowledge of aircraft systems or weapon systems integration to utilise this within the business, whilst increasing your knowledge and experience across a broad range of disciplines. The role will have both office-based and field-based elements and will involve travel within the UK and potentially overseas.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop
- Sports & Social Club and More
Duties include but not limited to:
- Technically leading the integration of a complex air-launched weapon system onto one or more fixed wing platforms, working within the engineering team for the Chief Platform Integrator. The role also requires working with the platform design organisations and customer community to support delivery of military capability to the end user.
- Responsible for delivering the technical integration solution with the platform design authority.
- Co-ordinating a range of subject matter experts both within the company and externally.
- Planning and delivering the Engineering activities associated with the integration of weapons onto platforms.
- Supporting Design Certification and release to service of the integrated system. Production of Design Verification Plans and Certificates of Design.
- Demonstrated capability to lead a team in a complex engineering environment and to technically represent the company in customer meetings.
- Good systems engineering background and willingness to adopt new methods of working.
- Ideally an appropriate Engineering Degree or Masters (or equivalent) OR HNC/HND level (or equivalent).
- Good verbal, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Practical knowledge of basic systems engineering principles and processes.
- Ability to work in a complex multi-stakeholder environment, sometimes with significant ambiguity
- Ability to see the bigger picture and know when to flex or adapt to changing needs
- Ability to undertake complex technical negotiations.
You will need to be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future.
Please note: Due to the occasional high amount of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment