Salary: Up to £55,000 P/A + benefits (plus Overtime, Flexi and Bonus)
Hours: 37 hours per week
Do you want to join a business, who value inclusivity, a three-time gold investor in people award winner, an advocate of supporting women in engineering and developing their people to be the best they can be?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Model Based Systems Engineering Capability Manager to join an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / manufacturing business that are in a position of sustained growth.
As a Model Based Systems Engineering Capability Manager, you will be involved in supporting projects through established model-based systems engineering processes, whilst also contributing to the evolution of our best practices to enhance efficiency and consistency across our UK operations.
You will provide tailored training and consulting support to key projects, influence process improvement and behavioural change in teams, and support the international alignment of Systems Engineering expertise. Your role will involve executing MBSE (Model Based Systems Engineering) concepts in active projects and promoting a full lifecycle approach to system design. Regularly updating your technical knowledge to provide superior services is a part of the job.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- Restaurant, On site Medical Centre, Parking / Easy Access to train station, Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop, Sports & Social Club and More
- Experience in modern Systems Engineering methods and tools, particularly in model-based approaches
- A background in systems architecture modelling, ideally in the Rhapsody IBM tool, is desirable but comparable modelling tool experience is also welcome
- You should be eager to enhance your skills in emerging Systems Engineering and Digital Engineering concepts such as Agile Systems Engineering, AI in Systems Engineering, Model Based Test, Model Based Design Reviews, and more
- Autonomous work ethic, excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Up to date knowledge of issues in relevant specialist area(s) e.g., mechanical, electrical, software, Integrated Logistic Support (ILS), Human Factors (HF), control and analysis, with experience of representing them within an architecture
- Degree in a relevant field and relevant experience post-graduation is expected.
- An interest and willingness to expand your expertise into Digital Engineering concepts including Model Based Engineering, Digital Threads, Digital Twins, Authoritative Source of Truth, etc
You will need to obtain UK Security Clearance for this role. This will require you to either be a UK Citizen or a UK Dual Citizen. Some restrictions may apply.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.