Salary: Up to £48,000P/A + benefits (plus Overtime, Flexi and Bonus)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Technical Data Analyst join an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / manufacturing business that are in a position of sustained growth.
The role of a Technical Lead Data Analyst is to manage the performance activities related to the system. This will include carrying out technical studies on product performance and survivability as well as managing the delivery of these into the wider system performance team. The Technical Lead Data Analyst will perform performance studies and use models of the system to estimate key performance indicators such as range and terminal accuracy, among others.
You will have the opportunity to develop a network, internal and external to the business. The role will be part of an international project and offers the potential to work internationally with French colleagues and customers and offers the opportunity to develop technical skills across all parts of the system as well as experience in mathematical modelling.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- Restaurant, On site Medical Centre, Parking / Easy Access to train station, Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop, Sports & Social Club and More
What you will be doing
- Be responsible for the delivery of system performance data.
- Ensure System performance is well understood and succinctly delivered back into the wider System Performance team and project.
- Carry out technical studies into performance and survivability to help the project understand key trades and the impact of design choices
- Develop a good understanding of how the wider system affects performance and the knock-on impacts of changes to the design
- Work with SMEs in other teams to understand how each of these contribute to system performance
- Work closely with the functional domain leads to clearly capture the impact of any changes to system functionality on performance
- Degree qualified in a technical subject such as Physics, Mathematics, Electronics, Aerospace Engineering or similar.
- Experience of model development, or using mathematical models to assess system behaviour
- Experience of data analysis using MATLAB and Simulink (or similar)
- Experience of capturing and presenting technical data.
- Experience of configuration control of models
You should be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment