Integration Trials Engineer
Salary: Up to £42,000 Depending on experience
Company bonus of up to £2,500 (based on company performance and will vary year to year)
Pension of maximum total (employer and employee) contribution of up to 14%
Annual salary review
Up to 15 days flexi leave
25 days annual leave (plus holiday purchase)
Possible relocation available
Fantastic site facilities, including subsidised meals, free car parking and more
Excellent career progression and development opportunities
Working within a world-leading, technical engineering organisation, we currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Integration Trials engineer.The company is an award-winning business that invests heavily in its staff, offering training, personal development and career progression opportunities. With a long order book, they are a stable business who have been growing over a number of years.
The Integration Trials engineer will be part of the team small team delivering the key trials and activities being conducted as part of the projects integration programme, primarily supporting platform EMC / InterOp trials and the running of the Integration Facility in support of project investigation and trials delivery activities.
- Supporting the delivery of the platform EMC programme and the operation of the Integration Facility in support of the integration programme
- Developing the trials documentation to support the delivery of the platform EMC / InterOp trials programme
- Supporting the conduct of the EMC programme
- Operating the Filton WIF in support of trials preparation, analysis prep, investigation, etc
- Providing support into the conduct of the flight trials programme where required (trials support, data analysis, incident investigation etc)
- Potential to provide support into project IRAD programme activities
This company can offer you a fantastic chance to grow, develop and fulfil your career within a dynamic engineering environment and provide ongoing training, development, and progression opportunities.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.