Location: Bristol, Avon
Salary: Up to £45,000 P/A + benefits (Including Bonus, Overtime, Pension)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for an Image Processing & Computer Vision Engineer to join an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / manufacturing business that are in a position of sustained growth.
The Image Processing & Computer Vision Engineer develop and evaluate state-of-the-art algorithms incorporating detection, classification, tracking, reconstruction, and restoration tasks across a range of imaging modalities including visible (RGB), Infra-Red (IR) and Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR).
Responsibilities will include researching, developing, and evaluating algorithms that integrate into wider complex systems across all stages of the lifecycle. This will either be through externally or internally funded research studies to investigate algorithms for future developments, or as part of fast-moving and challenging product teams.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop
- Sports & Social Club and More…
- Preferably PhD qualified in related area, applications from candidates completing their PhD are also welcome, however degree qualified candidates with strong mathematical content e.g. Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science are welcome
- A keen interest in cutting-edge technologies and their applications
- Relevant experience, Post-Doctoral or Industrial, is a strong advantage
- Ideally you will have some knowledge and experience in.
- MATLAB, Simulink and/or Stateflow, Python including PyTorch, TensorFlow, OpenCV
- Model Based Design
- Specific knowledge or experience in any of these areas is of benefit:
- Image Processing algorithms e.g.
- Segmentation, Filter Design, Noise Reduction, Compression, Image Fusion, Super-Resolution
- Computer Vision algorithms e.g.
- Target Acquisition, Tracking, Optical Flow, Kalman Filtering, Pose Estimation
- Computational Imaging e.g.
- Compressive Sensing, Synthetic Aperture Radar, Doppler Beam Sharpening
- Deep Learning e.g.
- Classification, Detection, Siamese Networks, Residual Learning, Deep Embeddings, Recurrent Networks
- Machine Learning for classification and regression problems e.g.
- Support Vector Machines, Probabilistic Models, Neural Networks
- Domain Specific Signal Processing e.g.
- Multi/Hyper-Spectral, RF, IR, SAR
You will need to be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future. UK Dual nationals with 5 years continuous UK residency may be considered
Please note: Due to the occasional high amount of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment