Salary: Up to £77,000 p/a + Benefits (Including 8 Days working fortnight, Pension & Holiday Pay, Life Assurance, Hybrid working, plus more)
Hours: Average 37.5 hours per week
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an ILS Engineering Lead to join a global industry leader in the defence sector, where you will be responsible for the delivery of complex programmes.
The Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Engineering Lead will set both the philosophy and approach of the ILS Engineering aspects of the programme, and will be responsible for delivery of those aspects of the programme. You will have demonstrable experience of delivering and managing ILS components of Large Complex Systems Engineering programs and overseeing ILS activities within one or more areas relating to Radar Systems, Weapon Systems, Tactical Datalink, RF Data, Military Communications.
You will be carrying out the following tasks
- You will be capable of leading a hardware development team.
- You will be experienced in full life cycle programme delivery for hardware programmes that you have seen through from start to finish.
- You will be able to bring that experience to bear, to lead and navigate the team around challenges to ensure delivery to time and budget.
Desired skills, qualifications, and experience:
- Extensive experience within an ILS Environment with significant experience of leading ILS activities.
- Experience using EAGLE LSAR or similar
- Experience of working with Technical Publications and Technical Authors
- Experience of using Windchill
- Experience of utilising both Reliability and Maintainability data is essential for this activity.
- Verification and validation of sub-contractor data deliverables will also be required.
- Knowledge of the military battlefield communication systems support infrastructure/maintenance/training would be beneficial
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.