Salary: Up to £85,000 p/a + Benefits (Including 8 Days working fortnight, Pension & Holiday Pay, Life Assurance, Hybrid working, plus more)
Hours: Average 37.5 hours per week
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Hardware Engineering Lead, to join a global industry leader in the defence sector, where you will be responsible for the delivery of complex programmes.
You will be capable of leading a hardware development team.
Experienced in a full cycle programme delivery role for a number of years for hardware programmes that have been seen through from start to finish and able to bring that experience to bear to lead and navigate the team around challenges to ensure delivery to time and budget.
Duties include (but not limited to):
- The Hardware Engineering Lead will set both the philosophy and approach of the Hardware Engineering aspects of the programme, and will be responsible for delivery of those aspects of the programme.
- Oversee Design Engineering activities within one or more areas relating to Radar Systems, Weapon Systems, Tactical Datalink, RF Data, Military Communications.
Desired skills, qualifications, and experience:
- Experience of systems engineering lifecycle through the life of a large-scale systems development programme, ideally in the Command & Control domain
- Experience in the Verification and Validation lifecycle
- Development of Verification & Acceptance (V&A) statements
- Knowledge of Comms & RF Network Architectures
- Change proposal assessment and embodiment
- Trials Planning
- Ground Based Air Defence Systems
- Battlefield Management C4i Systems
- Battlefield Communications Systems & Networks
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.