Location: Bristol or Stevenage
Salary: Up to £60,000 p/a + benefits (Excellent Bonus, Pension & more)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a world class technical engineering company based in Bristol and Stevenage, as a Functional Capability Delivery Manager. This role will be important to developing capabilities to help protect national interests and global security. This could be just what you are looking for?
The company is embarking on ambitious and wide-ranging improvement programmes which are going to fundamentally change the way we run our projects and develop our products. As a Functional Capability Delivery Manager, you will deliver one of the most important programmes in the portfolio.
You will be working alongside a Technical Expert to create project plans, manage budgets, and develop capability across the functions and cross-nations to ensure successful delivery and implementation. You will be outward-facing - working closely with company colleagues in other nations. You will need to develop and maintain those relationships across the business, with opportunities for travel within Europe and access to a large array of training and development.
We need you to be a proven Project Manager who can succeed in a changing environment. You do not need to have an engineering background, although some knowledge or experience of the engineering or defence industry would help.
Our team is caring, dynamic and focussed, passionate about improving the way we undertake our system engineering activities. We are consistently striving to deliver improvement activities - to work more efficiently and helping to influence others
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy world class facility.
- Hybrid working pattern: Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working
- Friendly environment!
- Restaurant, Parking / Strong travel links, Coffee Shop, Sports & Social Club and More
Skills and qualifications required from the following:
- Project Management experience, with a focus on managing budgets, financial data, capability, and resource management
- Strong communicator – able to build relationships in a digital world, and internationally
- Experience of improvement programmes
- Whilst not essential, some knowledge of the defence or engineering industry would be useful
- Experience and confidence working with multiple, diverse stakeholders
- Well-developed interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity, self- starting and self-motivated
- Able to plan and deliver work in a changing environment
- Experience of managing or working on improvement programmes
You should be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.