Salary: Up to £65,000 P/A + benefits (including bonus, and pension)
Hours: 37 Hours per week
We are working with a world leading, Stevenage based, technical engineering organisation, with 11,000 staff across Europe. They have an exciting opportunity for a FPGA Design Engineer.
It’s an amazing business. They have a customer order book stretching for several years, with healthy profits and balance sheet. They are stable with steady controlled growth and that’s exceptional right now.
The position FPGA Design Engineer
At the forefront of British engineering, working with the most advanced technology in the industry, they need an FPGA Design Engineer. FPGA’s are a crucial element in many of their subsystems and the FPGA designers play a key role in successful product development. They have a wide product portfolio needing FPGA designs.
You’ll be working in technology areas that include image processing, signal processing, embedded processors, safety and security amongst others.
- Ideally degree qualified (or equivalent) with significant experience.
- VHDL skills.
- Verification skills, SystemVerilog advantageous, but not required.
- Track record of designing for Xilinx, Intel or Microsemi devices and their tool chains.
- Agile team player for a multi-disciplinary team
- Small team leadership skills welcome, but not required
- Architecture and requirement definition
- Design implementation and test.
- Prepare and maintain design and test documentation.
- Peer review support.
- Integration support.
- Work on research topics for the future.
Benefits of working here
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged
- Light and airy university type campus
- Generally accepted they have a great restaurant
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops and onsite shop
- Sports & Social Club
- There’s more…
Rules onsite require sole British Citizens. You will be required to undergo security clearance.
Due to occasional high volumes of applications, it’s difficult to reply to everyone. If we haven’t been in touch within a week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. Thanks for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.