Salary: Up to £42,000 P/A + benefits (plus Overtime, Flexi and Bonus)
Hours: 37 hours per week
Do you want to join a business, who value inclusivity, a three-time gold investor in people award winner, an advocate of supporting women in engineering and developing their people to be the best they can be?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Mission Planning & Control Engineer to join an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / manufacturing business that are in a position of sustained growth.
As a Mission Planning & Control Engineer you will be working with a dedicated and rapidly expanding systems team, becoming an integral part in delivering Mission Planning & Control products for a highly complex and critical system.
You will be working as a systems engineer, providing flexible contributions to the requirements and design definition across one or more of the Mission Planning & Control product suites. This will be performed within an Agile framework utilising up to date engineering toolsets (DOORS NG, Rhapsody, EWM etc.) and involve significant partner engagement across the multi-functional weapon system team.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged
- Light and airy university type campus
- Friendly environment!
- Restaurant, On site Medical Centre, Parking / Easy Access to train station, Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop, Sports & Social Club and More
- Strong systems engineering background with an appreciation for considerations across the full lifecycle
- A proven record working with requirements and design in a hierarchical and traceable structure under configuration control
- Ability to learn rapidly and understand highly complex problems
- DOORS NG (Classic acceptable)
- IBM Engineering Workflow Management (formerly Rational Team Concert)
- Experience or understanding of how Model Based Systems Engineering can be utilised within the lifecycle and an ability to understand SysML would be of significant benefit
You will need to obtain UK Security Clearance for this role. This will require you to either be a UK Citizen or a UK Dual Citizen. Some restrictions may apply.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.