Salary: £38,000 - £48,000 + benefits (Bonus, Overtime, Pension & more)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Equipment Systems Lead to join a world class technical engineering company based in Stevenage.
The Equipment Systems Lead will have a great opportunity to gain experience across a large number of international safety critical projects at every point in the development lifecycle. The ideal person for the role will be a highly motivated experienced individual focused on implementation and delivery. The Equipment Systems Lead will be an early adopter of new technologies and keen to expand their experience into electro-mechanical systems, product-line engineering and model-based systems engineering.
The role will involve considerable collaboration across all of engineering including; mechanical, electronics, servo, software and safety to converge on a design solution.
There is also an opportunity for further professional growth in line with personal development plans, and onward development paths to managerial or specialist roles.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop
- Sports & Social Club and More
Typical activities include:
- Take ownership of the equipment system design, on behalf of the Equipment Design Authority and Integrated Design Team.
- Elicit and understand partner needs to develop a complete and coherent system design solution.
- Develop and refine the equipment system design during the course of project.
- Develop and refine all internally generated system requirements for the equipment.
- Collaborate with the Integrated Design Team to deliver the system design solution.
- Develop solutions to technical issues and process improvement opportunities as a member of the Actuation Systems CofEx team.
Skills and qualifications required from the following:
- Degree qualified in a technical subject such as Physics, Electronics, Mathematics or Aerospace Engineering
- Knowledge of systems engineering.
- Experience in a lead role.
- Ability to communicate with all levels effectively; challenge, negotiate and influence to achieve a desired goal/outcome.
- Ability to manage ever-changing and conflicting priorities to achieve the end goal.
- Experience in a variety of engineering tools.
You should be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future.
Please note: Due to the occasional high number of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.