Salary: Up to £55,000 p/a + benefits (Excellent Bonus, Pension & more)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Electronic Equipment Requirement Authority to join a world class technical engineering company based in Bristol.
As the Equipment Requirement Authority for electronics and processing equipment you will be responsible for all aspects of lifecycle management for the product from design query to manufacturing delivery to ensure the integrated product team continues to meet their delivery objectives and support the product as it enters service.
As a key member of the hardware team, you will also be responsible for managing the product evolution to resolve obsolescence, enable technology insertion and optimise the design for future export deliveries.
Set within a matrix organisation you will have the support of the System Equipment function to provide career development, training, and exposure to the wider engineering teams.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- Restaurant, On site Medical Centre, Parking / Easy Access to train station, Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop, Sports & Social Club and More
Typical activities include:
- The opportunity to be instrumental in the evolution of a product for both UK and export customers
- The ability to grow your career within a wide engineering sphere with an exposure to all stages of the engineering product lifecycle
- A challenging and varied scope of work with a good mix of short and long-term objectives
- You will be responsible for defining, reporting, and managing the workload in this area
Skills and qualifications required from the following:
- Ideally a degree or Masters in Electronic Engineering, Physics or Science related subject.
- A highly motivated self-starter who can work both independently and as part of a team whilst managing the priorities of a number of varied tasks in the context of a bigger picture
- A proven track record in delivering and supporting complex hardware to cost and schedule
- Able to coordinate both internal design and manufacturing teams and external suppliers
- Experience in product optimisation, industrialisation, and obsolescence management would be beneficial
You should be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future.
Please note: Due to the occasional high number of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.