Environmental Trials & Analysis Team Lead
Salary: £45,000 to £55,000 P/A + Bonus, Pension, Flexible Working & more
Working within a world leading, technical engineering organisation, we currently have an excellent opportunity for an individual to lead a capable and dynamic team of 9 Environmental, Trials and Analysis engineers working across a number of critical projects. The Team works within the Environmental Engineering & Facilities (EE&F) Mechanical & Climatic Projects Department and delivers all Trials & Analysis aspects of Environmental Engineering tasks across all company Programmes.
As the Trials and Analysis Lead, you will be responsible for leading the delivery of projects and managing the development and performance of our people and your team.
You will be rewarded with a challenging role with a company that offers excellent career opportunities and a fantastic working environment.
Environmental Trials & Analysis Team Lead key tasks
- To deliver the project activities of the MBDA EE&F UK Environmental Trials & Analysis Team, utilising the specialist technical knowledge within the function
- Engage with senior business stakeholders to identify forthcoming campaigns and programmes of work and to scope and bid activities.
- Deliver, through the team, Trials & Analysis work packages involving data gathering trials and assessments, the development of test specifications and subsequent trials analysis ensuring delivery to the required quality, timescale and budget.
- Conduct day to day management and leadership for the Trials & Analysis Team and be an active participant in functional improvement projects
Skills Required for the Environmental Trials & Analysis Team Lead role
- A leader who can inspire people within your team, wider department, function and external partners in order to meet business delivery across a number of projects.
- A leader who enables their team members to flourish within their own areas of expertise and who can guide the team in the application of its broad and significant technical ability to the delivery of its projects
- Proven Project Management ability to ensure multiple Projects are delivered to time and budget and with the appropriate quality and standards of safety
- A technical background in Environmental Engineering or Mechanical Engineering, possibly with experience of Engineering Analysis/ Trials.
- The humility & Strength of character to be both the leader of your team and an active member of the functional management team
You will need to be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment