Environmental Domain Lead
Salary: Up to £55,000 (depending on experience)
- Company bonus of up to £2,500 (based on company performance and will vary year to year)
- Pension of maximum total (employer and employee) contribution of up to 14%
- Annual salary review
- Paid overtime
- Up to 15 days flexi leave
- 25 days annual leave (plus holiday purchase)
- Fantastic site facilities, including subsidised meals, free car parking
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
- We may be able to offer a relocation package for this role
Working within a world-leading, technical engineering organisation, we currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Environmental Domain Lead within Electromagnetic Compatibility. The company is an award-winning business that invests heavily in its staff, offering training, personal development and career progression opportunities. With a long order book, they are a stable business who have been growing over a number of years.
The Environmental Domain Lead role:
In this dynamic role, you'll collaborate closely across the business, defining and delivering critical EMC activities. You'll be an integral part of our team, ensuring a coherent Environmental Domain across all stakeholders, and taking ownership of strategies from inception to certification.
As the focal point of all EMC-related activities, you'll mature environmental requirements, develop proving strategies, and engage with stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of the Environmental Domain. Lead environmental working groups, coordinate strategic activities, and assure the technical integrity of design and performance.
Part of the role will also offer the opportunity to engage with senior members of the business and solve environmental engineering challenges head-on. Your influence will extend to the design, manufacturing, and proving of our products, enabling you to broaden your technical skills and experience across the business’ diverse portfolio.
Environmental Domain Lead experience required:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
- Confirmed experience in planning, managing, implementing & delivering strategies.
- Knowledge of environmental engineering, specifically Electromagnetic Compatibility, within the defence sector or relevant industry
- Knowledge of EMC environments, and their applicability to different products at different life cycle stages
- An understanding of environmental test processes, test measurements and instrumentation
- Awareness of Environmental Engineering Standards and their applicability for Weapon System Development.
- An innovative mindset to develop methods around requirement definition and weapon systems proving.
This company can offer you a fantastic chance to grow, develop and fulfil your career within a dynamic engineering environment and provide ongoing training, development, and progression opportunities.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment