Salary: Up to £48,000 p/a + benefits (Overtime, Bonus, Pension & more)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Embedded Integration Engineer to join a world class technical engineering company based in Stevenage. This role will be very important to developing capabilities to help protect national interests and global security. This could be just what you are looking for?
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Embedded Integration Engineer to be involved in the development of our growing portfolio of complex electronics platforms. The portfolio ranges from advanced signal processing systems (Image\Radio), core embedded processing systems, through to safety and security critical systems.
Your role will primarily involve the early integration and test of the hardware, firmware and software that are at the core of our embedded systems. This offers a great opportunity to strongly influence the early development of the embedded system, push the latest integration and test techniques, and interact with the wider multidiscipline design teams.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- Restaurant, On site Medical Centre, Parking / Easy Access to train station, Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop, Sports & Social Club and More
Skills and qualifications required from the following:
- Ideally educated to degree level (or equivalent qualification) with experience in most of the following areas:
- Analysing requirements and high-level designs to understand the overall functionality required of the integrated embedded system.
- Defining test tools to support the early integration of the design, and influencing the formal test tools to accelerate their early inception into the development cycle.
- Defining and agreeing a functional development plan to co-ordinate the delivery of the functional components (hardware, firmware, software, test tools) required to deliver incremental capability.
- Developing test tools and performing the lab-based integration of the functional components to deliver the integrated embedded capability.
- Co-ordinating the overall delivery of the early-integrated embedded system to the project manager, including an ability to Configure and Document the delivery to a high professional standard
You should be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.