Salary: Up to £48,000 P/A + benefits (Including Bonus, Overtime, Pension)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Electro- Optic RF Systems Engineer with knowledge of Passive RF to join an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / manufacturing business that are in a position of sustained growth.
This is an opportunity for an Electro-Optic RF Systems Engineer to support developing advanced seeker technologies for the next generation weapon system currently being designed to engage both maritime and land threats.
This is a role where good communication is vital for ensuring that the proposed seeker design options are correctly understood by the stakeholders. The role includes liaising with the expert technical advisors and ensuring that the seeker concepts are clearly defined and communicated.
Development and agreement of subsystem technical requirements for seekers, which exploit a range of sensor technologies comprising infrared / electro-optic (EO) sensor, and Passive radar sensor concepts and the integration of sensors within a missile seeker with infrared and radar.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop
- Sports & Social Club and More…
Duties and expectations include:
The role includes:
- Development and agreement of subsystem technical requirements for a multi sensor seeker (including passive RF and EO).
- Opportunity to work with world-class technical experts in the field of multi sensor missile seeker technology.
- Delivery of a coherent design comprising of a range of complex integrated subsystems.
- System design trades which address the impact of other missile subsystems on Seeker performance.
- Ideally degree qualified or equivalent with the following skills and experience:
- Experience of RF technologies.
- Proficient technical abilities and interests.
- Able to bridge gaps across functional boundaries. Able to develop warm relationships across the wider teams.
- Awareness of requirements management principles.
- Awareness of sensors technologies and willingness to develop proficiency in both the RF/EO technical domain
You will need to be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future. UK Dual nationals with 5 years continuous UK residency may be considered
Please note: Due to the occasional high amount of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment