Salary: Up to £48,000 P/A + benefits (Including Bonus, Overtime, Pension)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for an Electronics Component Engineering Team Lead to join an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / technology business that are in a position of sustained growth.
You will be managing and coordinating the activities performed by an experienced and a highly skilful team and have the unique opportunity to develop and broaden both technical and leadership skills within a growing company. There will be exposure to complex and technologically advanced projects and products, and the opportunity to work with highly talented and motivated engineers, in a friendly and supportive environment.
The Electronics Component Engineering Team Lead will have access to a flexible development path, and the opportunity to travel to other facilities in the UK and Europe. This is an excellent opportunity for you to secure a role with a forward-thinking company in a stimulating work environment with opportunities to learn new skills and be part of a friendly, proactive team.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop
- Sports & Social Club and More
Duties (Include but not limited to)
- Lead the Electronics Component Team ensuring delivery of a fully comprehensive component service to meet all project requirements at minimal risk.
- Lead, develop and motivate assigned staff to ensure they are aware of and capable of delivering their accountabilities.
- Carry out team planning, risk management and quality activities in assigned areas in line with all requirements and processes.
- Act as the main point of contact with customers (internal and external) and/or suppliers.
Requirements (Include but not limited to)
To be suitable for this role, individuals will be able to demonstrate most of the following attributes:
- Ability to manage and lead a team.
- Strong technical background in electronic components.
- Strong communication skills to facilitate regular face to face communications with all relevant stakeholders.
- Competence in Microsoft Excel/Access and be able to create automated tools to replace manual excel spreadsheets.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Write clear and concise engineering documentation.
- Excellent time management skills and a strong drive to deliver to schedule.
- Pro-activeness and self-motivation to improve process and get the job done.
- Availability to visit teams located in Paris/UK and travel to various manufacturers / suppliers / shows around the country.
You should be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future.
Please note: Due to the occasional high amount of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.