Salary: Up to £60,000 p/a + benefits (Excellent Bonus, Pension & more)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Electronic Production People Manager to join a world class technical engineering company based in Bolton. This role will be important to developing capabilities to help protect national interests and global security. This could be just what you are looking for?
The Electronic Production People Manager will be a committed leader who is passionate about managing the performance and development of people. We're looking for someone with a background in Electronic Engineering or Manufacturing, who demonstrates passion, focus and drive with the vision to lead a team to deliver. This is a great opportunity to join an Electronics Engineering function and play a major role in shaping its future.
The Electronic Production People Manager will be responsible for managing the development and performance of a team of highly skilled engineers. This will include the delivery of high-quality development and performance reviews for your people, alongside regular reviews of processes, tools, and training opportunities. You will have the best leadership support available and will be working as part of a team who are passionate and engaged. The business knows how important it is to have the support you need to operate in a high-profile role, so invest in industry leading courses and develop training in collaboration with the best training providers in the country.
There are many opportunities for your own development and career progression. When you demonstrate aptitude and desire, along with commitment and integrity, the sky's the limit!
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy world class facility.
- Friendly environment!
- Restaurant, Parking / Strong travel links, Coffee Shop, Sports & Social Club and More
Skills and qualifications required from the following:
We're looking for a leader! Someone who:
- Leads by example, motivating and empowering their people
- Sees opportunities for improvement and drives change
- Is passionate and driven to deliver on commitments, whilst fostering a culture of trust and engagement
- Can turn a vision into reality
Whilst not essential, it is highly desirable that you have either:
- A technical foundation in Electronic Design or Manufacturing, demonstrating experience of the discipline within industry
- OR Previous experience of leading a team of Electronic Design Engineers or Manufacturing team.
You should be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.