Salary: £45,000 to £52,000 + benefits (Bonus, Overtime, Pension & more)
Hours: 37 Hours per week
Working within a world leading, technical engineering organisation, we currently have an excellent opportunity for an Electronic Engineering Technical Lead, who will manage the design, development, proving and delivery of the Electronic elements of our sub-systems, spanning land, air, and sea. The growing workload within the business has created exciting opportunities within the Electronic Engineering function as they enter the next phase of an exciting evolution as a world class engineering company.
This is a unique opportunity to develop and broaden both technical and leadership skills within a growing company where you will gain exposure to complex and technologically advanced projects and products.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop
- Sports & Social Club and More
Electronic Engineering Technical Lead Responsibilities Include:
- Management of the overall cost, schedule, quality & performance of the electronic elements of a sub-system, including electronic design, development and proving tasks.
- Development of electronic technical solutions in liaison with other skill domains (e.g., Software, Mechanical Engineering etc.)
- Contribution to the evolution of technical and environmental requirements in the early stages of the product design lifecycle, in collaboration with the Equipment Requirements Authority.
- Responsibility for ensuring robust electronics design, using common development techniques such as DFMEA.
- Co-ordination of resources to deliver all tasks associated with the delivery of electronic equipment.
- Responsibility for managing all proving activities to ensure compliance against requirements.
Electronic Engineering Technical Lead skills and qualifications required:
- Ideally, degree qualified with significant post qualification experience in Electronic Design, development, and delivery, preferably in defence or related industry.
- Someone who can demonstrate the capability to lead significant Electronic design work packages and have experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team with the awareness and understanding of the challenges that this may bring.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and knowledge of a wide range of electronic technologies and products.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders across the business.
- A willing and helpful attitude, a calm professional manner, and the ability to assess and set priorities and deal with multiple issues on a regular basis.
- Relevant 3D Electronic CAD/CAE experience (training on our preferred CAE tools will be given)
You will need to be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future.
Please note: Due to the occasional high number of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.