Salary: Up to £55,000 P/A + benefits (Including excellent Bonus and Pension)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Electronic Engineering Project Manager to join an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / manufacturing business that are in a position of sustained growth.
The Electronic Engineering Project Manager will own and manage projects focusing on design, development, and delivery of a range of Electronic Equipment’s from concept through into full production.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop
- Sports & Social Club and More…
Duties and expectations include:
- Act as the primary interface with Electronic Engineering’s internal customers
- Motivate and lead people/teams to delivery complex electronic solutions
- Plan, organise, direct, coordinate and control delivery throughout the project lifecycle.
- Apply best Project Management practise is applied: including but not limited to; Risk Management, Stakeholder Management, Compliance Management, Configuration Management, Earned Value Management
- Manage stakeholder relationships.
- Demonstrable experience of leading high value, complex projects with ideally formal Project Management Professional status.
- Engineering background in Electrical, Electronics, Software or Mechanical - preferably a blend of all these would be advantageous.
- Demonstrable ability to manage multi-disciplinary engineering teams across UK sites and possibly within France, Italy, and Germany.
- Demonstrable ability in project planning, monitoring, and controlling.
- Knowledge of a typical design and development lifecycle for complex products.
- Demonstrable risk management skills with application of industry best practise
- Quality and Product Assurance
- Working knowledge and understanding of industrialisation and manufacturing.
- Commercial awareness.
- Ability to manage uncertainty and ambiguity and making effective decisions
- Effective communication and reporting
- Stakeholder management.
- Ability to influence all levels, from the engineers in the team to senior management
- Earned Value Management
You will need to be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future. UK Dual nationals with 5 years continuous UK residency may be considered
Please note: Due to the occasional high amount of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment