Salary: Up to £40,000 P/A + benefits (Including excellent Overtime, Bonus and Pension)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Electronic Engineering Project Co-ordinator to join an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / manufacturing business that are in a position of sustained growth.
The Engineering Project Coordinator (EPC) will own and manage projects focusing on design, development and delivery of a range of electronic equipment from concept through into full production, there will also be a need to support project delivery across the project portfolio and to engage with key functions i.e. manufacturing and environmental engineering as a dedicated point of contact.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop
- Sports & Social Club and More…
Duties and expectations include:
- Act as the primary interface with Electronic Engineering’s internal customers
- Motivate and lead people/teams to delivery complex electronic solutions
- Plan, organise, direct, coordinate and control delivery throughout the project lifecycle.
- Apply best Project Management practise is applied: including but not limited to; Risk Management, Stakeholder Management, Compliance Management, Configuration Management, Earned Value Management
- Understanding of fundamental aspects of the role, responsibilities, and accountabilities of a Project Manager even though demonstrable experience of managing/leading projects may be lacking.
- Awareness of a need to deliver to time, cost, and quality (performance) with a basic knowledge of how this is applied.
- Demonstrable ability to engage and communicate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams across UK sites and possibly also in France, Italy and/or Germany.
- Demonstrable ability in planning, monitoring, and controlling.
- Awareness of a typical cycle associated with design and development of a product.
- Awareness of risk management and methodologies (tools) that can be utilised to ensure the chances of a risk materialising is minimised.
- Awareness of the fundamentals of Quality and Product Assurance
- Awareness of a product lifecycle from concept, through design/development into manufacture and eventually, into service.
- Awareness of commercial issues/aspects relating to design, development, and delivery of a product.
- Ability to understand uncertainty and ambiguity and making effective decisions
- Effective communication and reporting into the business
- Stakeholder management.
- Ability to influence all levels, from the engineers in the team to senior management
- Awareness of Earned Value Management
- Ability to analyse and make decisions based on facts not emotions.
You will need to be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future. UK Dual nationals with 5 years continuous UK residency may be considered
Please note: Due to the occasional high amount of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment