Salary: Up to £52,000 P/A + Overtime, Bonus, and benefits
Hours: 37 hours per week
Are you looking for an exciting career move leading electronic design work packages to aid the design and production of complex electronic systems that are critical to UK defence and security? If yes, then this could be for you. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an engineer to work as an Electronic Design Technical Lead for a world leading business. This could be just what you are looking for? If interested, then please get in touch to register your interest.
Due to an increased workload, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Electronic Engineer to work as an Electronic Design Technical Lead within a dynamic and exciting electronic design team, designing, developing, proving, and integrating both analogue and digital circuit cards for equipment and subsystems within the company’s products, spanning air, land, and sea domains.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop
- Sports & Social Club and More…
Duties (Include but not limited to)
- You will be responsible for the management of the overall cost, schedule, quality, and performance of the electronic elements of a complex sub-system, including electronic design, development and proving tasks. This will include the development of electronic technical solutions in liaison with other skill domains e.g., Software, Mechanical Engineering etc. and working closely with the Engineering Project Manager.
- You will take ownership for ensuring robust electronics design, using common development techniques such as DFMEA and all proving activities to ensure compliance against requirements. This role will cover the Product Life Cycle from concept through to transfer to Production.
Requirements (Include but not limited to)
- Ideally degree qualified with significant post qualification experience in Electronic design, and delivery, preferably in defence or a related industry.
- Someone who can demonstrate the capability to lead significant electronic design work packages and have experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team with the awareness and understanding of the challenges that this may bring.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and knowledge of a wide range of electronic technologies and products.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders across the business.
Please Note: Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, this position requires candidates to be able to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens or UK dual national. Applicants who meet these criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
Please note: Due to the occasional high number of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.