Location: Bristol, Avon
Salary: Up to £48,000 P/A + benefits (Including Bonus, Overtime, Pension)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for an Electromagnetic Modelling Engineer to join an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / manufacturing business that are in a position of sustained growth.
The Electromagnetic Modelling Engineer will Join a growing RF team working on electromagnetic modelling and design to support antenna concepts and low observables (stealth). The team is responsible for the specification, assessment, and delivery of a range of sub-systems used within complex weapons.
The Electromagnetic Modelling Engineer will help design novel antennas and low observable airframes and subsystems, as well as modelling activities, conducting trials, and supporting research and development for future products. These are incredibly exciting, complex, and unique products and technologies. The team are a growing function, so there is a huge opportunity for you to develop both your technical expertise and your career.
You will be supported by a team with extensive experience of RF systems and subsystems and have access to testing facilities and design tools needed to supply state-of-the-art solutions. The Electromagnetic Modelling Engineer will gain development of RF and electronics expertise and the good opportunity to cultivate/improve their application of systems engineering in a technical discipline.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop
- Sports & Social Club and More…
- Degree level qualification (or equivalent experience)
- Antenna design experience.
- MATLAB and/ or Simulink experience.
- Experience of systems engineering processes like requirements, design certification and configuration control.
- While not essential, experience in RCS reduction for aircraft, 3D design tools like Creo, and use of anechoic chambers for pattern measurement would be beneficial.
You will need to be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future. UK Dual nationals with 5 years continuous UK residency may be considered.
Please note: Due to the occasional high number of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.