Salary: Up to £50,000 P/A D.O.E + excellent benefits
Hours: 37 hours per week
Do you want to join a business, who value inclusivity, a three-time gold investor in people award winner, an advocate of supporting women in engineering and developing their people to be the best they can be?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Electromagnetic Modelling Engineer to join an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / manufacturing business that are in a position of sustained growth.
As an Electromagnetic Modelling Engineer, you will be joining an exciting, expanding, and rapidly evolving area within the business, with the opportunity to work on new and innovative products. With full support in your professional development, you’ll be able to increase your knowledge and understanding of EW Systems. Opportunities for travel within the UK and Europe in support of programmes is also available.
The EW Group supports activities on relevant weapon system and missile programmes, with specific responsibilities for the weapon system design and verification, system and equipment integration, RF system design, threat analysis, and modelling & simulation activities associated with EW capability and performance.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- Restaurant, On site Medical Centre, Parking / Easy Access to train station, Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop, Sports & Social Club and More
- A good understanding of simulation environments (e.g., MATLAB and Simulink, or similar)
- Ability to visualise and analyse complex systems
- Awareness of systems engineering principles
- Strong problem-solving skills & the ability to identify and gather information required to solve complex problems
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Experience interfacing with internal and external subject matter experts
- Knowledge of Integrated Air Defence Systems (IADS)
- Threat analysis experience
- Knowledge of EW techniques and tactics
- Experience working with DSTL, JEWOSC, and/or DI
You will need to obtain UK Security Clearance for this role. This will require you to either be a UK Citizen or a UK Dual Citizen. Some restrictions may apply.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.