Electrical/Electronic Engineer (Missile Architect)
Salary: Up to £55,000
- Bonus of up to £2000
- Pension contribution of up to 14%
- Annual salary review
- Paid overtime and up to 15 days flexi leave
- 25 days annual leave (plus holiday purchase)
- Fantastic site facilities, including subsidised meals, free car parking.
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
Working within a world leading, technical engineering organisation, we currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Electrical/Electronic Engineer (Missile Architect). The company are an award-winning business who invest heavily in their staff, offering training, personal development and career progression opportunities. With a long order book, they are a stable business who have been growing over a number of years.
The Electrical/Electronic Engineer (Missile Architect) role
We have a number of exciting engineering roles for electrical or electronic engineers to work on the next generation of missile defence systems within the Missile Electrical Architecture function.
Missile Electrical Architects are involved in all aspects of missile development, from the early concept studies to series production and in-service support.
You’ll be performing an important and key role for one of the many exciting new projects within the business. Supporting the electrical/electronictechnical aspects of the system architecture and topology of a missile. Along with this you will specify and determine:
- Electrical requirements for subsystems/equipment
- Interface definitions and characteristics
- Power architecture, including load budget and profiles
- Data communication and processing architecture
- Requirements for EMC, bonding, grounding and screening
- Signal safety, including routing of safety-related signals
This is a great opportunity for experience engineers or those wanting to build on their engineering experience. It is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to build on their engineering experience.
As part of a growing team you will be involved in advising in technical discussions with design authorities of equipment suppliers internally and externally. Support testing and fault finding activities during compatibility checks, risk reduction, EMC, system proving/qualification and integration. You would be reviewing or writing reports, guidelines, design assessments and provide analysis.
Electrical/Electronic Engineer (Missile Architect) experience required.
- Ideally a degree or equivalent qualification in electrical/electronic engineering or a related subject
- Previous experience working within a similar role
- UK/international travel may be required to suppliers, customers, and other sites in UK & Europe.
This company can offer you a fantastic chance to grow, develop and fulfil your career within a dynamic engineering environment and provide ongoing training, development, and progression opportunities.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.