Defence Training Designer
Base Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 – Dependant on Experience
Working with a global defence leader, we are currently recruiting for a Defence Training Designer who will be working on a range of long-term training projects. This role will see you involved in designing training solutions for critical programmes aligned to UK defence and security.
The Defence Training Designer will be responsible to the Training Associate Manager for ensuring that customer requirements and contractual outputs are delivered against agreed SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Work as a fully integrated member of the Training Team
- Design documents for the delivery of training modules to the relevant Defence Standard
- Support company operations in support of training outputs
- Conduct reviews of training documentation and Defence Quality Processes
- Maintaining a working knowledge and understanding of approved documentation, mandatory health and safety legislation, acceptance standards and directives to ensure compliance with significant weapon systems Programme and Company requirements
Skills and qualifications
- Experience of defence instructional delivery standards
- Experience of training design to DSAT (Or SAT) standards
- Excellent organisational and workload management skills
- Strong communication, verbal, and presentation skills
- Knowledge of eLearning/Blended Learning Solutions (Scripting/Storyboarding etc.)
- Experience in training environments and equipment
Due to UK national security requirements, applications are sought from UK citizens only. We cannot progress applications from non-UK citizens or those holding dual nationality.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment