Salary: Up to £48,000 P/A + Overtime, Bonus, and benefits
Hours: 37 hours per week
Are you an experienced Data Links Engineer looking for an exciting career move where you will be influencing the data link systems design on a major technical project that is critical to UK defence and security? If yes, then this could be for you.
You’ll be supported by a team with extensive experience of RF systems and subsystems, access to testing facilities and design tools to supply state-of-the-art solutions, and the opportunity to further develop your RF and electronics expertise while cultivating your application of systems engineering in a technical discipline.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop
- Sports & Social Club and More…
Requirements (Include but not limited to)
- Systems engineering experience (ideally in defence-standard hardware, firmware, software)
- Proficient in DOORS for requirements management
- Familiar with configuration control systems (e.g., Rational Team Concert)
- Understanding of RF Systems (e.g., design challenges associated with RF circuits, information assurance, and cyber security considerations)
Please Note: Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, this position requires candidates to be able to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens or UK dual national. Applicants who meet these criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
Please note: Due to the occasional high number of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.