Salary: Up to £49,000 P/A + Overtime, Bonus, and benefits
Hours: 37 hours per week
Are you an experienced Data Links Engineer looking for an exciting career move where you will be influencing the data link systems design on a major technical project that is critical to UK defence and security? If yes, then this could be for you.
You will join a Data Link Centre of Excellence team leading the systems engineering aspects of a new datalink under development. This includes an extensive redesign of a current product to counter future threats.
Working with an international team across multiple business functions to lead the development of cutting-edge technology. This department is relatively small so there is huge scope to shape and grow with it whilst developing your own technical knowledge and competencies as you progress within the business.
Where possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working - 2-3 days per week onsite/remote.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop
- Sports & Social Club and More…
Requirements (Include but not limited to)
- Systems engineering experience (ideally in defence-standard hardware, firmware, software)
- Proficient in DOORS for requirements management
- Familiar with configuration control systems (e.g., Rational Team Concert)
- Understanding of RF Systems (e.g., design challenges associated with RF circuits, information assurance, and cyber security considerations)
Please Note: Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, this position requires candidates to be able to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens or UK dual nationals. Applicants who meet these criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.