Salary: Circa £53,000 P/A d.o.e + benefits (plus Overtime, Flexi and Bonus)
Hours: 37 hours per week
Do you want to join a business, who value inclusivity, a three-time gold investor in people award winner, an advocate of supporting women in engineering and developing their people to be the best they can be?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Configuration Manager to join an ambitious, highly regarded, scientific engineering / manufacturing business that are in a position of sustained growth.
We are seeking an experienced Configuration Manager to actively lead the application of Configuration Management processes across prestigious product portfolios. Your ability to build networks and foster strong relationships with our business programmes will enable you to deliver outstanding governance of our Configuration Management processes whilst contributing towards the overall success of our business programmes.
As a Configuration Manager, you will confidently establish yourself within your designated programme to provide strategic direction and deliver technical application of Configuration Management principles throughout the lifecycle of the product.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- Restaurant, On site Medical Centre, Parking / Easy Access to train station, Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop, Sports & Social Club and More
- Extensive knowledge of Configuration Management principles, processes, and standards, both nationally and internationally
- A technical understanding of Defence Systems is desirable
- Strong technical appreciation of engineering business networks and associated stakeholder relationships across the product lifecycle
- Highly developed communication skills; ability to lead through technical challenges with confidence and assertion
- Outstanding networking skills with an ability to build and maintain critical stakeholder relationships
- An ability to plan, lead and deliver technical Configuration Management activities
- Proven ability to successfully influence and negotiate at all levels, without compromising relationships
- Whilst not essential, an operational knowledge of Def Stan 05-57, ISO10007 or EN9100 would be beneficial
You will need to obtain UK Security Clearance for this role. This will require you to either be a UK Citizen or UK Dual Citizen. Some restrictions may apply.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.