Salary: Up to £50,000 p/a + benefits (Overtime, Bonus, Pension & more)
Hours: 37 hours per week
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Command and Control Requirements Manager to join a world class technical engineering company based in Bristol. This role will be important to developing capabilities to help protect national interests and global security. This could be just what you are looking for?
As the Command and Control Requirements Manager, you will lead the development and maintenance of the software requirements across all Domestic and Export programmes. Day to day you will be defining the software requirements, ensuring traceability of the requirements to the Technical Requirement Specification, supporting system design, and proving activities, and agreeing the Software Acceptance of the software products.
Working as the Command and Control Requirements Manager provides the opportunity to interact with all areas of the company, to see the full product development life cycle and deliver real capability to the customers to protect their home nation for the future.
Benefits of working here:
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Friendly environment!
- Restaurant, On site Medical Centre, Parking / Easy Access to train station, Coffee Shops & Onsite Shop, Sports & Social Club and More
Skills and qualifications required from the following:
- Degree qualification or equivalent experience in a subject with electronics, physics, software, computer science or mathematical content
- Requirements management experience and a good understanding of systems engineering
- Knowledge of DOORS (or similar tool for requirements management)
- It would be beneficial to have knowledge of Software development using languages such as C, C++, C#, Ada, FORTRAN, Python, or MATLAB
You should be able and willing to gain (UK Eyes only) security clearance, potentially to DV level in the future.
Please note: Due to the occasional high number of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven’t been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.