Salary: Up to £50,000 P/A + benefits (including bonus, overtime, and pension)
Hours: 37 Hours per week
We’re working with a world leading, Stevenage based, technical engineering organisation, with 10000 staff across Europe. They have an exciting opportunity for a Software Developer, specialising in C# and C++.
It’s an amazing business. They have a customer order book stretching for several years, with healthy profits and balance sheet. They are stable with steady controlled growth and that’s exceptional right now.
They need a software developer to join their Simulation and Experimentation team. The work is extremely varied and will allow you to work from early concept studies, through to experiments incorporating real equipment and military personnel.
- Agile/scrum development of real-time software to simulate weapon systems.
- Integration of hardware and real equipment for end-to-end model of the system.
- Use of:
- simulation standards (DIS and HLA, DDS)
- tactical data links (Link16/Link11)
- serial and bus protocols (RS232/1553)
- Software development in an Agile development environment
- Working where there is frequent change
- Practical software engineering and / or system integration
- C# and C++.
Benefits of working here
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged.
- Light and airy university type campus.
- Generally accepted they have a great restaurant
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops and onsite shop
- Sports & Social Club
- There’s more…
Rules onsite require candidates to be sole British Citizens. Applicants will be required to undergo security clearance.
Due to occasional high volumes of applications, it’s difficult to reply to everyone. If we haven’t been in touch within a week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. Thanks for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.