Salary: Negotiable DOE
Benefits: 12% Pension contribution, Private Medical, Bonus, 25 days holiday, Free lunch!
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning Engineer to join an ambitious, innovative, technology & product development company who deliver solutions for the UK’s defence and homeland security, where you could be at the forefront of this innovation race by helping to defend and protect the UK from the latest technological and cyber threats. The company are in an exciting period, working on state-of-the-art technology and developing new client relationships.
Join as an Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning Engineer and you’ll get to explore pioneering concepts by collaborating with elite multi-disciplinary teams of highly educated and skilled scientists, engineers, and designers. It’s a highly challenging, varied, and agile role.
As an Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning Engineer, you’ll get to tackle diverse, real-world challenges from the ground up. You will use your experience in designing and deploying systems that apply ML to a broad range of tasks, pulling together third-party components, as well as building elements yourself.
Intriguing projects range from proof-of-concept through to working prototypes, provide both intellectual and practical challenges. They’ll test your broad exposure to the ML development cycle: data I/O, cleaning and preparation, rapid ML code prototyping, iterating model designs and deploying and packaging code into client-ready products. The sense of job satisfaction will be tangible as you stretch your knowledge and capabilities into new areas of pioneering research and development.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- A first-class BSc/BEng, MSc/MEng, PhD or equivalent in an AI, ML, Physics, Science or Mathematics subject.
- The projects are cutting-edge and confidential – so you’ll need to be eligible for UK security clearance.
- Your excellent academic credentials and relevant experience (whether it’s extracurricular, academic research, or employment) will also help to ensure your application is shortlisted.
- To succeed in the role, you’ll need a working knowledge of Python and current ML frameworks, and ideally experience in Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, or similar. If you can bring a working knowledge of building ML solutions for resource-constrained situations and current edge-processing platforms, your application will have a distinct edge.
- Furthermore, a solid understanding of engineering fundamentals and physical principles combined with the communication skills to put them into practice will be highly beneficial for this role.
- This is an excellent opportunity for you to secure a challenging and rewarding position as a Physicist with a company developing world leading technology solutions. You will be offered the chance to develop and progress your career in an end-to-end project delivery environment.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.